Little Busters!

This is a general discussion forum for anything related to MEK, anime, and manga. Open to all participants.

Moderator: Officers

Morzhul
Needs To Post More

Little Busters!

Postby Morzhul » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:59 am

I'm not sure how big of a fan most people are with Kyoto Animation Studios, but I love their ability to imply both a happy and a sad ending at the same time. As a result, I thought I would introduce myself to the society and the forums by talking about the first new anime from Kyoto in a while: Little Busters! I personally am excited for this new series and praying Kyoto does a good job with it. I played the visual novel all the way through (137 hours played time) and loved the story. What do you guys think about it?

On a side note: My name is Dillon Stout AKA James. My favorite anime would have to be a tossup between Angel Beats! and Chobits, with Chobits being more of a personally inspiring story and Angel Beats! just hands down being a very well written anime. I do have quite a massive manga collection, and I have been to Tokyo twice, though both times I was very young. I am a major in Computer Science with a minor in Japanese, and also a freshman here at UNT.

GVman
Posting Mecha

Re: Little Busters!

Postby GVman » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:37 pm

What exactly is the VN of Little Busters! about? All I really know is that it was developed by Key and revolves around a group of friends who call themselves the Little Busters.

Morzhul
Needs To Post More

Re: Little Busters!

Postby Morzhul » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:17 pm

hrm... I can't give away to much without ruining the whole story for you, so I will attempt to explain things in a very general manner. First, you are indeed correct, it is about a group of friends who are determined to make the best of their time in high school, and as a result they form (what would be roughly an equivalent of an inter-mural) baseball team called, The Little Busters. The story revolves around Riki, the protagonist, and as a result Rin, the love-interest. Though in a VN the love-interest is entirely optional, partly why I like them so much. I am one of those that hates seeing the guy pick the wrong girl. (ex: see Clannad, Kannon, Chrome-Shelled Regios) In any event, it basically revolves around their seemingly everyday activities in high-school.

- Side note: Do you know the secret of this world?

Return to “General Discussion”