Madoka Movie 3: Rebellion ~*SPOILERS*~

This is a general discussion forum for anything related to MEK, anime, and manga. Open to all participants.

Moderator: Officers

FeatherBlade
Needs To Post More

Madoka Movie 3: Rebellion ~*SPOILERS*~

Postby FeatherBlade » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:14 am

No really.
(I am not kidding)

So...I'm still trying to just understand what happened. I mean I know the events that took place but I'm still wrapping my head around the "OHGODWHYYYY" reasons/logistics.

Anyways, I saw this pic and thought it was funny/appropriate.

But in a way, Homura got her wish right? She got to 1) redo her meeting with Madoka and 2) become strong enough to protect her. Just the way it happened.......

And re-watching parts of the series, was Sayaka sorta supposed to be kind of a foreshadow of Homura? Like, just really re-emphasizing the whole "there is no such thing as an unselfish wish/make a greedy wish when you get the chance" point along with "for the love of God whatever you don't use your wish on someone you love".....?

Although considering Kyubey and the Incubators only got the whole isolation+mindfrick idea cause she blabbed about Madoka's existence maybe its just: keep your trap shut about important c*** around that little a-hole.

mindtailor
MEK National Secretary
MEK National Secretary

Re: Madoka Movie 3: Rebellion ~*SPOILERS*~

Postby mindtailor » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:07 pm

I can't remember everything now but I do remember a whole shitload of Utena parallels. Seriously, if you haven't seen Utena yet you need to watch it and then rewatch Rebellion when it comes out in April.
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, PIKACHU CHOOSE YOU!

Return to “General Discussion”