Pokemon Type Wild

Discussion for Video Game Circle members and events.

Moderator: Officers

Desert Punk
Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Pokemon Type Wild

Postby Desert Punk » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Who wants to play a super fun fighting game with, you guessed it, POKAYMAON! I have it on my computer and If someone would be so kind as to bring a pc controller (playstation styled) to the next mek meeting around like 5:20ish I'll be happy to let people play it and stuff and if you'd like a copy or would be interested in having a copy of THE GAME (lol you just lost it) bring your compy or a flash drive with at least 210mb of memory and I'll happily pass rar files of the game around. It's a fan-made program, produced by programmers with the utmost integrity, so don't worry about copyrights or viruses. This is 0% profit and totally under nintendo's ULTRA harsh radar.
If ya wanna' see some gameplay just youtube pokemon type wild for a demo.
P.S. Blaziken is pretty much the Ryu of the game so, yeah... HADOUUUUUKEEEEEN! Image
Everyone is born with courage, the challenge is finding it within. -Desert Punk-
^.^ tee hee squishy squishy! -Sunabozu-

KuriBear
Magical Poster

Re: Pokemon Type Wild

Postby KuriBear » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:57 pm

I have it on my computer and If someone would be so kind as to bring a pc controller (playstation styled)

FFFFF, and I do have one Dx
But I left it at home (albeit it's kind of bummy one of the joysticks isn't working)
"When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane."
Hermann Hesse

Return to “Video Game Circle”