Casual Gaming Night: Thursday, October 6th

Discussion for Video Game Circle members and events.

Moderator: Officers

hiyada
Posting Mecha
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 pm

Re: Casual Gaming Night: Thursday, October 6th

Postby hiyada » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:38 pm

ZepysGirl wrote:...FAT PRINCESS?!? That is only like my favorite PS3 game EVAR! 8D I think I just might have to come to this after all. I think Allie was going to drag me to it anyways. XD


Yeah, we're going. Also Raymond might go, possibly. :mrgreen:

In other random news, I wanna play Pokemon Snap like no one's business. I might go hunting for it, so I can have it on my computer by the time this thingy rolls around.
Whaaaaat's that? You don't know Inspector Cabanela? Go plaaaaay Ghost Trick, baby.

Image

User avatar
Seroth
Posting Mecha
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:19 am
Contact:

Re: Casual Gaming Night: Thursday, October 6th

Postby Seroth » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:44 pm

hiyada wrote:In other random news, I wanna play Pokemon Snap like no one's business. I might go hunting for it, so I can have it on my computer by the time this thingy rolls around.[/color]


I actually found my Pokemon Snap cartridge under my coffee table while cleaning. lol
Image

User avatar
KuriBear
Magical Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:49 pm
Location: Under a Desk

Re: Casual Gaming Night: Thursday, October 6th

Postby KuriBear » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Seroth wrote:I actually found my Pokemon Snap cartridge under my coffee table while cleaning. lol


OMG, yes eue
And I'm still bringing my PS2 games and controllers >:U
"When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane."
Hermann Hesse

Image

User avatar
Seroth
Posting Mecha
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:19 am
Contact:

Re: Casual Gaming Night: Thursday, October 6th

Postby Seroth » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:41 am

Well, that was fun. :D

Think we should do it again? :) Devin suggested maybe his place next time. I'm open to having it again at my place if that doesn't work out for whatever reason.

Maybe we'll have more variety next time. Fighting games are cool (and I'm sure some of you just LOVED Dong Dong Never Die :P), but maybe we'll fit some other stuff in there, too. FPS games, Rock Band, UNO, whatevs.

Thanks for coming, everyone!
Image

User avatar
KuriBear
Magical Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:49 pm
Location: Under a Desk

Re: Casual Gaming Night: Thursday, October 6th

Postby KuriBear » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:57 am

Seroth wrote:Well, that was fun. :D

Think we should do it again? :) Devin suggested maybe his place next time. I'm open to having it again at my place if that doesn't work out for whatever reason.

Maybe we'll have more variety next time. Fighting games are cool (and I'm sure some of you just LOVED Dong Dong Never Die :P), but maybe we'll fit some other stuff in there, too. FPS games, Rock Band, UNO, whatevs.

Thanks for coming, everyone!


You need more TVs then >:U
...and I shouldn't eat/drink sugar before that...horrible crash D:
"When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane."
Hermann Hesse

Image

User avatar
Seroth
Posting Mecha
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:19 am
Contact:

Re: Casual Gaming Night: Thursday, October 6th

Postby Seroth » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:27 pm

KuriBear wrote:You need more TVs then >:U
...and I shouldn't eat/drink sugar before that...horrible crash D:


I have more TVs than you. >_>
Image

User avatar
KuriBear
Magical Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:49 pm
Location: Under a Desk

Re: Casual Gaming Night: Thursday, October 6th

Postby KuriBear » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Seroth wrote:I have more TVs than you. >_>


SILENCE!
It's because my parents threw out my small TV
and my other one is to big :I
"When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane."
Hermann Hesse

Image


Return to “Video Game Circle”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest