The Yaoi Circle - OMG! IT'S OFFICIAL!!

Discussion for Yaoi Circle members and events.

Moderator: Officers

rixybaby65
Posting Mecha

Re: The Yaoi Circle - OMG! IT'S OFFICIAL!!

Postby rixybaby65 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:33 am

So, um, for the people who watch Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi... Anyone else freaking out about Usagi in the last episode? I certainly was.

And I've also watched and read Maiden Rose, so if anyone was the squeal over that with me... I'm here. XD I thought I would bring this thread back to life.
"I've been having these strange thoughts lately... Like, is any of this for real, or not?"

navaa
Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Postby navaa » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:59 am

rixybaby65 wrote:So, um, for the people who watch Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi... Anyone else freaking out about Usagi in the last episode? I certainly was.

And I've also watched and read Maiden Rose, so if anyone was the squeal over that with me... I'm here. XD I thought I would bring this thread back to life.

Hahaha! If I didn't check ANN ahead of time I would have been lost in the recent episode. I read the chapters for that episode and I couldn't wait to see it in the episode. To be honest I'm not that big a fan of Usagi and Misaki in Junjou Romantica. I liked the Egoist and Terrorist pairings a lot more, but it was still fun to see him again.

On another note, man oh MAN, I am behind on Maiden Rose. I need to buy it! The mangaka was the Guest of Honor at Yaoi Con this year. I hope she comes back TT^TT

rixybaby65
Posting Mecha

Postby rixybaby65 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:32 pm

navaa wrote:Hahaha! If I didn't check ANN ahead of time I would have been lost in the recent episode. I read the chapters for that episode and I couldn't wait to see it in the episode. To be honest I'm not that big a fan of Usagi and Misaki in Junjou Romantica. I liked the Egoist and Terrorist pairings a lot more, but it was still fun to see him again.

On another note, man oh MAN, I am behind on Maiden Rose. I need to buy it! The mangaka was the Guest of Honor at Yaoi Con this year. I hope she comes back TT^TT

I just get excited whenever I see Junjou Romantic people in this. XD I know I shouldn't be, but ah well. My favorite was Terrorist, but they had like, barely any episodes for them. I really need to read the manga... I think my favorite for Sekai is Chiaki and Tori... I dunno why. XD

XD I got through Maiden Rose in a day or two. They need to update... I need to know what happens. XD And I never did find the rest of The Tyrant Who Fell in Love... If it's even finished...
"I've been having these strange thoughts lately... Like, is any of this for real, or not?"

navaa
Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Postby navaa » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:16 am

rixybaby65 wrote:I think my favorite for Sekai is Chiaki and Tori... I dunno why. XD

XD I got through Maiden Rose in a day or two. They need to update... I need to know what happens. XD And I never did find the rest of The Tyrant Who Fell in Love... If it's even finished...

Duuuuude we need to hang out more! They are my favorite pairing, too!! For once, I actually like all of the pairings in this series, but I just love the second pairing! I guess it's the long history between the two of them. I love it when friends become lovers ^^ So adorable because they bicker about each other cuz they practically know everything about each other and then when they become lovers they still bicker lmao

I think The Tyrant Who Fell in Love is still being published. If I recall correctly I believe it is up to Volume 3, but I'm not entirely sure. That's another series I need to buy. I am currently buying all of Kizuna: Deluxe Edition! I am up to Volume 3 and Volume 4 is already out so I need to buy that sometime ^^

rixybaby65
Posting Mecha

Postby rixybaby65 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:56 am

navaa wrote:Duuuuude we need to hang out more! They are my favorite pairing, too!! For once, I actually like all of the pairings in this series, but I just love the second pairing! I guess it's the long history between the two of them. I love it when friends become lovers ^^ So adorable because they bicker about each other cuz they practically know everything about each other and then when they become lovers they still bicker lmao

I think The Tyrant Who Fell in Love is still being published. If I recall correctly I believe it is up to Volume 3, but I'm not entirely sure. That's another series I need to buy. I am currently buying all of Kizuna: Deluxe Edition! I am up to Volume 3 and Volume 4 is already out so I need to buy that sometime ^^

XD We should. I really like that concept too, friends falling in love. I just love the dymanic in their relationship. It reminds me so much of my own relationship. XD I dunno. I think it's sweet Tori is hanging on to it and just goes bonkers when Chiaki is with anyone else. I dunno, I like obsessive types. The whole jealousy thing. Chiaki is his', damnit! XD

Ah, okay. Cuz I was reading it on a manga site, but then like, the last chapter they had up disappeared. So I wasn't sure what was going on. And what is Kizuna?

navaa
Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Postby navaa » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Hahaha I totally agree with the obsessive jealousy xD It's especially most attractive on the strong and silent types because that's when you see their true colors of love xDD OMG YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF KIZUNA!!??!?! Woman, step into my office! I'm sure you have probably seen the artwork somewhere, but if you want to know more here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kizuna:_Bonds_of_Love

Kizuna is just such a beautiful story about two friends who met and it was love at first sight. They go through so much like a tragic accident, a secret half-brother that pops out of nowhere from the Yakuza, family issues and above all lovely make-up sex countless times xDDD I HIGHLY recommend it! It is SUCH a great read and the art is so adorable. It's written and drawn by one of my favorite mangakas, Kazuma Kodaka ^^ They are re-releasing the story in Deluxe Editions that include extra short stories in the back of the manga. They are so awesome!!!

rixybaby65
Posting Mecha

Postby rixybaby65 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Yeah, I love that. XD And I'll check it out! It sounds interesting~

rixybaby65
Posting Mecha

Postby rixybaby65 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:50 am

So yeah, I was totally squealing and stuff when they played Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. Like, the couple guys I know in the club kept looking at me during it. And I would just give them a thumb's up and they would shake their head. I'm sure the people around me thought I was going crazy. I get weird during yaoi anime. XD

Return to “Yaoi Circle”